[Artemisia] Re: Auction for Dub Essa

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Thu Nov 20 19:39:47 CST 2003

Send them with me.... good job Morrigan... I'll be leaving around 1:30
Friday.
Yasmeena

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:59:47 -0700 "Michele Konechny" <konechny at msn.com>
writes:
> I would like to donate my services in building two leather cups.
> Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the event.
>
> I have samples to show so I will be looking for someone in my area
> transport the samples and my contact information to the event.
>

> >I'll be there with my check book and a possible two items to
> donate.
> >Yasmeena
> >

> >On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:48:46 -0700 "jamesw"
> <jamesw9087 at cableone.net>
> >writes:
> > > Greetings unto the most generous populace of Artemisia!
> > >
> > > Lady Dub Essa has requested we have a live auction, at Baronial
> > > Birthday this weekend,  to help her raise money for her bone
> marrow
> > > transplant.  She has brought some of her pottery to auction off,
> > > too!  We still need a couple of people willing to donate items
> or
> > > services for this auction.  Please bring your items, service,
> cash
> > > and checkbooks and be as generous as possible for this life
> saving
> > > auction. In addition we will have a donation jar at the reeves
> > > table.

Mu'allemah (Mistress) Yasmeena bint al Ahlam, OP, Cd'O
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Companion of the Company of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html
The Interkingdom Mounted Military Company