[Artemisia] site token redux

Dr. Helm-Clark no1home at onewest.net
Fri Nov 21 12:50:24 CST 2003

Geeeez folks, I go away for a short little trip to do
some trading and negotiating with barbarians beyond our
borders, and what do I find when I get back are thousands
of Aerie messages about religion and site tokens.

You know, overall, regardless of what Corpora may or may
not say, it really is the height of folly to even debate
the matter of site token whorship. For the sake of your
immortal souls, give up this heresy now before it is too
late! Reject this false doctrine for what it is - a fallacy
of substitution to beguile you away from the one true faith
that it is the site fee, not the physical token thereof,
that sustains us and our faith that the site rent will be
paid through our efforts and charity and tithe to the shrine
of the exchequer, from whom all cheques do flow...

ttfn,
Tongue-in-cheek (sometimes known as Therasia)