[Artemisia] Re: Auction for Dub Essa

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 13:23:10 CST 2003

Whaaaa! I won't be there!

Isabeau
Whos already made her donation to Dub Essa's fundraising and passes the hat at every SCA function to raise more *hint* *hint*

tangl <tangl at myway.com> wrote:
I, too, will offer up services for the Auction. We don't have the money to donate directly, but I have 8 sheets of handmade linen rag paper, made from real linen, that I've been saving for making a book. I also have a copy of my book which is downloaded. It's the most current copy, with the latest revisons. It'll even have a preview of the next book on it. Would anyone be interested in these?

Tanglwyst