[Artemisia] Samurai armor

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 14:33:06 CST 2003

His Excellency, as usual, has better advice than me.  :)

Ron Martino <yumitori at montana.com> wrote:

Jonathan Robinson wrote:

> Im new to the SCA. I went and saw a sneek preview of The Last Samurai
> last night and it got me thinking. The move is set in 1876 so its not
> period, but i was wondering if anyone has seen "period" samurai armor
> either as dress or in fighting. If not then if anyone knows a place
> where i can do research on making some on my own.

For all things Japanese, including arms and armor, join the SCA
Japanese Mailing list -

--

It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.
William O. Douglas

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com