[Artemisia] College of Arrow's flight , myself and 15 other have a Question.

skytech skytech at fantasticdeals.com
Sun Nov 23 14:07:36 CST 2003

Hi I, am from the College of Arrow's flight , myself and 15 other have a Question.

We do not under stand way we are not a Shire or a Barony. We have enough members here to become ether or.

This area is a College rather then a Shire because of the BYU. But we are not all college students. We have a lot of member that go north to play with the Barony of Loch Salann, rather then the Collage. Just because of the reason that I have listed above. The fact is, BYU dose not allow its students to belong to any group or organization that requires yearly or monthly dues.

So what do you think we should do? Should we break from Arrow's Flight or should we get them to take the next step up? Some one please help us!!