[Artemisia] More good news!!

Eric & Mary Ward ecward at southwind.net
Mon Nov 24 11:29:27 CST 2003

I talked to my finance counselor at the Transplant center in Seattle
about the fundraising done so far & she is OK with the money I have
so far to start & will extend the rest of the money I need to around
the end of December!!  We are  showing we *can* raise the money & in
all likelihood have the rest of the $17,000 by that time!!!  So, with
the money raised at 1000 Eyes this weekend, they *will* start the
transplant procedure!!  I am ecstatic beyond measure!

But there is still more work to do & funds to be raised.  If you
weren't at the event or still haven't donated & want to, this is what
you do:

Make the check or money order out to:
NTAF Southwest Bone Marrow
Print in memo section: In Honor of Mary Ward
That part is important so it goes to my account.

Send the check, cash or money order to:
NTAF Southwest Bone Marrow Transplant Fund
3475 West Chester Pike
Suite 230
Newton Square, PA  19073

  This is a legit non-profit organization that does this all the time.
You can check them out at:
www.transplantfund.org

If you want to have a fundraiser in your local group, groovy, just
make the check or money order as above.  And remember, this *is*
tax-deductible!

Dub Essa (Who is doing a happy dance, just not nearly as well as His Majesty!)