[Artemisia] Arts and Sciences Dates

Kyle Kyle at brsarchitects.com
Mon Nov 24 15:02:42 CST 2003

Unto the populace of Artemisia dost Konrad and Kortland, Crown Prinz and
Prinzessin of Their Majesties lands of Artemisia, send greetings.

Good friends we come to you with a query regarding the Kingdom
Calendar. We would like the advice of the peers regarding moving
Kingdom Arts & Sciences to November of next year. We have had
several comments from a variety of different people that this should
not happen because of traveling during the month of November.

So this is what we ask of you.

Do you think Kingdom A&S should stay in May because of the ease of
traveling throughout the entire Kingdom and have Regional A&S in
November (Northern & Southern)

or

Do you think that A&S should move to November and have Regionals in
May.

Please email us privately your thoughts regarding this issue to
artemisianheirs at y...
GBDP4Uunq5N9ID4taNwDSlZaHmh4-_GYXntbk_ogAHKF-6h0j2suojgoWciosr0rr1eGK0scQ>

We thank you for your input.

Konrad