[Artemisia] My fund drive at 1000 Eyes event

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Mon Nov 24 14:49:34 CST 2003

Well done everyone. My heart is moved by the show of community. Let's
keep the spirit alive.
Yasmeena

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:21:33 -0700 Eric & Mary Ward
<ecward at southwind.net> writes:
> With the auction & the generosity of the people attending 1000 Eyes'
> Birthday Bash, we received $3708!!!There was also a mundane birthday
>
> party in Arn Hold that raised $300!
>
> I wish there were words more than 'Thank you' to say to everyone
> that
> helped.   I am so very grateful to everyone that donated items to
> the
> auction & to everyone that opened their wallets so wide.  We're well
>
> on our way towards the goal of $17,000!
>
> Thank you again!
>
> Dub Essa

Mu'allemah (Mistress) Yasmeena bint al Ahlam, OP, Cd'O
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Companion of the Company of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html
The Interkingdom Mounted Military Company