[Artemisia] Arts and Sciences Dates

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Mon Nov 24 17:50:49 CST 2003

So, what happens to Kingdom Collegium?

Morgan Blaidd Du
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and
Baroness Rachel Ashton

Fei g'wneir
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kyle
  To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
  Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 3:02 PM
  Subject: [Artemisia] Arts and Sciences Dates

  Unto the populace of Artemisia dost Konrad and Kortland, Crown Prinz and
  Prinzessin of Their Majesties lands of Artemisia, send greetings.

  Good friends we come to you with a query regarding the Kingdom
  Calendar. We would like the advice of the peers regarding moving
  Kingdom Arts & Sciences to November of next year. We have had
  several comments from a variety of different people that this should
  not happen because of traveling during the month of November.

  So this is what we ask of you.

  Do you think Kingdom A&S should stay in May because of the ease of
  traveling throughout the entire Kingdom and have Regional A&S in
  November (Northern & Southern)

  or

  Do you think that A&S should move to November and have Regionals in
  May.

  Please email us privately your thoughts regarding this issue to
  artemisianheirs at y...

  We thank you for your input.

  Konrad