[Artemisia] Arts and Sciences Dates

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Tue Nov 25 07:56:13 CST 2003

Morgan Wolf wrote:
> So, what happens to Kingdom Collegium?

If everyone would take a moment to REREAD Their Highnesses letter they
are only asking about events currently scheduled in May and November.
Kingdom Collegia was scheduled for the first week in August (as per the
published calendar and the calendar meeting).  Only these other two
events are being discussed for potential change from what has been
printed. (See Kingdom Webpages/Event Calendar.)

Remember this is Kingdom A&S Competition and the new Gryphon's Prize
(Regional Competition/Second Tier).  Yes, that is a NEW event in there.
Stay tuned for more information on GPrize once all this gets settled.

Again please forward your comments to TRH directly as requested. :)

Juliana
KMOAS