[Artemisia] Arts and Sciences Dates

tangl tangl at myway.com
Tue Nov 25 15:15:37 CST 2003

 I like regionals in November, and A&S in May. Folks can usually go to their local regions for A&S in November a lot easier than they can go to the rest of the kingdom. Montana is really good about getting their roads cleared of snow ASAP, but Idaho is not always on the ball like that, probably due to the sheer amount of snow dealt with during the year. Therefore, folks in Montana would be able to move freely around their state, but travelling south across those state lines could inhibit their attendance. So, by regional, do you mean Baronial/Shire stuff, or are we going to actually have Northern and Southern regions? Sounds a little like we're moving towards Principalities....? That would be cool, because it is a sign of growth! Tanglbaby