[Artemisia] Arts and Sciences Dates

Ellen Stavash EStavash at msn.com
Tue Nov 25 18:41:58 CST 2003

Well, one problem with this is that nearly every artisan who isn't competing for Champion at the Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition ends up judging.  Many Laurels end up judging from the end of opening Court until the dinner break, sometimes without time for lunch.  This means that many of the people who normally teach and attend classes at Collegium would be unable to do so, if they were held at the same time.   On the other hand, it would be lovely to have some arts-related activities going on at the same time as the competition, for those who do have free time.  I don't think this could replace an actual collegium, though.

Ellen