[Artemisia] Re: Arrow's Flight Status

Julia H. West julia.west at sff.net
Wed Nov 26 10:23:46 CST 2003

Good gentles, cyfarchion!

Okay, so I couldn't resist testing my new scanner in yet another way.  (I tried OCR from an ancient carbon copy on onionskin yesterday, and it did rather well.)

I've scanned the covers of all the issues of "The C'eilidh" (Cwm Maethlon's newsletter) to a page I've added to the "Ancient History of Loch Salann" site.  I might put bits of the content up ("Look inside the Book!" as Amazon.com would say) if people are interested.  I'm fascinated by old events reports, but they might just bore the leggings off others.

Enjoy!

Rhonwen