[Artemisia] Yule Revel Reminder

Tenacia Ale tenacia2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 10:47:01 CST 2003

Greetings to all,

I would just like to remind you that Yule Revel is just around the corner and I wanted to remind those that are planning to enter the A&S Competitition to please contact me with your intention and what you will be entering. I can be reached via email at tenacia2000 at yahoo.com or via phone at 406-868-1654. I look forward to hearing from those that are interested in participating.

 There will also be alot of Children's Activities such as the Youth Triathalon and many other activities and games, please contact Lady Magdelen at wildangel252 at yahoo.com if you need further information.

Merchants are welcome and can reach me at the above address and number if they have any questions. There will also be an auction to raise money for the local pages college. There are numerous items donated already including massagers, heating pads, cell phone and accessories among many other goodies. Don't miss an opportunity to help the local youth and fulfill items on your xmas list at the same time.

There will also be heavy and light fighting, feasting, and general good times.....

Again we look forward to seeing you all and please contact me with any questions or concerns.

In Your Service,
Sorcha inghean Lorccan
MoAS, Shire of Stan Wyrm
Deputy Seneschal, Shire of Stan Wyrm