[Artemisia] Artemisian Arts & Sciences

Kerri Kennison kerrik at globaltrav.com
Tue Nov 25 13:55:04 CST 2003

Greetings Citizens of Artemisia from Kortland Stirling Mayfaire, Crown
Prinzessin.

His Royal Highness and I seek the council of the populace in this matter
& we want the Kingdoms voice to be heard.  We ask that you please send
your feelings regarding this issue to artemisianheirs at yahoo.com .  It is
our sincerest wish to work for the betterment of the Arts and Sciences &
look forward to the implementation of the Gryphons Prize, regardless of
the month it will occur.

We look forward to your commentary and hope to see many at Estrella.

Remember.....  Pre-register by December 31st so you can camp within the
Kingdom boundaries.

for the Honor of Artemisia,

Kortland
Crown Prinzessin