[Artemisia] Hey everyone, long time no talk

Damon Young thornsonmygrave at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 15:35:36 CST 2003

     Hey everyone, this is Grimr inn Feilan (Damon Young), just wanted to
say hi to all my friends back in Idaho and Artemisia in general.  I miss you
all and think about you all the time.  I went to war in Iraq with the 3rd
BDE, 3rd Infantry Div back in January, got back near the end of July.  Yes,
the desert really sucks. REALLY sucks.  At least the war was fun!  I'm in
Fort Benning, GA right now, and have gone to a couple events here in
Meridies, the people here meet the high standards I've come to expect from
being around Artemisians so long.  Anyone, feel free to drop me a line if
anyone feels like it, I'll talk to you soon.

Damon