[Artemisia] kingdom Attention

FactorOfSurprise at aol.com FactorOfSurprise at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 17:44:24 CST 2003

    I may be going out on a limb here... but I don't think Hanzie was being
serious.  I also don't think he intended for reasonable people to take him
seriously.

So I would suggest - not taking him seriously.  We value all members of our
society, regardless of what their particular area of interest is.  Each person
adds to the richness of our experience, and I agree with Lord Conchobhar
insomuch as he said the name of a place really isn't going to make it good or bad.
So if we have a valid conversation that has been interrupted here, lets get
back to that.

Bijou J.J. de Fontane of TerraSylva.