[Artemisia] Welcome to the artemisia group

artemisia Moderator artemisia-owner at yahoogroups.com
Thu Oct 9 02:44:38 CDT 2003

Hello,

I've added you to my artemisia group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use email group service. As a member of this group, you
may send messages to the entire group using just one email address:
artemisia at yahoogroups.com. Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to
store photos and files, coordinate events, and more.

Here's a description of the group:
for Creative Anachronism, Inc. Although this is an unmoderated list,
we ask that SCA standards of honor, courtesy and Chivalry be applied
to your posts.

The Kingdom of Artemisia covers Montana, Idaho, Utah, and western
portions of Wyoming and Colorado.

Here's my introductory message for you:

.

TO START SENDING messages to members of this group, simply send email
to artemisia at yahoogroups.com

If you do not wish to belong to the artemisia group, you
can unsubscribe by replying to this message, or by sending an email to
artemisia-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

Regards,

Moderator, artemisia

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at abuse at yahoogroups.com

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the artemisia group,
please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artemisia