[Artemisia] Moving the Aerie.

Ron Martino yumitori at montana.com
Thu Oct 9 09:26:36 CDT 2003

        Due to on-going issues with Yahoo! Groups, I am experimenting
with a new mailing list, hosted by gallowglass.org. This is a server
created by an SCA member to provide hosting to SCA lists in need of a
home. If all works as desired, we will move list activity to the new
site, and keep the Yahoo! Group for the web options it provides.

        What I could use now is a few folk willing to join the new site,
at http://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/listinfo/artemisia , who will
subscribe and post some messages. I'd like both new messages, and
these messages should show up on the Yahoo! Groups site as well, but

        I'd like to thank the list members who put in uncounted hours of
work to try and determine the causes of the many issues we have been
having. While a few list members have ascribed nefarious plots behind
the problems we have been having, these folks have used their skills to
help the group. Unfortunately, solutions ultimately are outside of the
control of any of us. Only Yahoo! can help, and it remains to be seen if
they respond to messages reporting the problems we've been having.

	Incidentally, when I sent this first to Yahoo! Groups, it disappeared
into the ether. I guess I'm censoring myself now.

        Yumitori
--

must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas