[Artemisia] [Aerie] reconize those..

sca_redhawk redhawk at bresnan.net
Thu Oct 9 19:57:02 CDT 2003

Greetings good Mistress Casamira
you have a very good way with words.  yes, i agree.. all of us must
be the eyes
and ears of the crown.
it would be nice if there was a system to where things people do ,
volunteering
ect, could be track so that everyone has a fair and equal opportunity
receive recognition.  i know some folks are going to say we are re
inacting
medieval times where things were often not fair or equal.  however,
we are re
in acting the better parts of the meieval times.
i am not sure how awards ect are finianced but i am betting it is
through
memebership dues.  so, they are bought by the people for the people.
if awards
were more freely given instead of horded for the chosen few, i am
betting we
wouldn't loose members as we have recently.  there also would be a
higher
attendance at court.  maybe we could have a reign that could have
their people
do a little research into shires/baroneys to find out who hasn't been
reconized

instead of, how was that put.. master master something of the heavy
neck of to
many awards.. however it was stated, it made me crack up with
laughter and it
was very well put..
In Service to OUR Kindom of Artemisia..
Rehawk..