[Artemisia] [Aerie] Greetings from Lady Marisa, Kingdom Webminister, Attempt #2

Jaquelinne de Radonvilliers jaquelinne at comcast.net
Sat Oct 11 06:11:46 CDT 2003

I am having someone else send this e-mail as my e-mail is down (and
has been for a couple days).  I tried going to Yahoo Groups and
sending from there but it does not appear to have gone through.

I will be at Crown.  If anyone has something for the web site they
can give me a hard copy or on a disk (MS Word).  When my e-mail is
back and running I will let send a message to the Aerie.

Bethoc. I will bring the tabards to Crown and give them to you there
if you attend.  If not I will take them to you.

Thanks for your patience.

Marisa

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping