[Artemisia] [Aerie] Crown Results

mayfair13a Mayfair13a at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 12 15:20:27 CDT 2003

Hi All,

HE Konrad Von Krixen & HE Kortland Stirling Mayfaire our the new
Crown Prince & Princess of Artemisia!  I understand that the final
was fought between HE Konrad and Graff Reinmar.  That is all the
information I have at this point.  Hopefully someone who was there
can post details about the tourney?

Cheers!

Pasha

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511