[Artemisia] [Aerie] Re: To post or not to post, that is the Question.

hanhebin hamberg at fiber.net
Sun Oct 12 18:41:56 CDT 2003

> It is also very Biased toward people who are close to "Kingdom
> Central". Finally it is biased toward "Power Clicks"  In other
> words those people who already have the awards make sure those who
> do not have them do not get them unless they are part of the "Power
> Group" Of course the "Power Group" will disavow any knowledge of
> their actions.

It would be all to easy to list people who have left the SCA for this
very reason and people wonder why segments of the populas won't swear
fealty.

At this time in my life I really wish Crown Tourney for once would be
an archery event as it would be TOO MUCH FUN to see the horror on too
many faces when they realized the weight of such an announcment.  I
personally think awards are great and would see that those that are
deserving got recognized and it wouldn't be hard to do a better job
of it than most of those that have worn the Crown over my years in
the SCA.

Michael

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.