[Artemisia] [Aerie] Heleman's Army

ladyliz1313 LadyLiz1313 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:57:50 CDT 2003

Sorry for the delay in responding to the person inquiring about
Helaman's Army, but the internet system at my local library sucks big
time and only works parttime.

Lord Hanzie gave a good description of our Helaman's Army, but a few
things have changed.  First off:  The First Presidency has asked that
we no longer have the sacrament part.  We used to be able to pass the
sacrament if an Elder had gotten permission from his bishop a head of
time.  But we are honoring the First Presidency's request. What we do
now is to have an opening song, opening prayer, testimonies, closing
song and closing prayer.

I am the one that came up with the name of Helaman's Army. I figured
that LDS people would get it and that others probably wouldn't care
or be offended. But the meeting is open to anyone that wants to come.

We usually meet in my pavillion because it has more room. We are now
doing the meetings after 10 am so people can sleep in a bit more. The
reason it was held earlier, was because we all had to be off site
much earlier.  But the time is neigotible. Hope this answers any
questions.  If not, contact me & I'll try to answer them for you.

Going on 12 years of playing,
Lady Elizabeth of GreyCastle
aka LadyLiz

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.