[Artemisia] [Aerie] Re: To post or not to post, that is the Question.

Jim hillsjim2 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 04:57:06 CDT 2003

Well said, good sir. Well said indeed.

BTW.  Still making your incredible pear mead I had the pleasure of
tasting so long ago?  I'd very much like to partake in another game
of "here, taste this" again someday. T'is been too long since last I
put my own brewing skills to the test!

Yours in service,
His Lordship Adolf von Steinberg

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511