[Artemisia] [Aerie] re: Poll Results for Artemisia - Try 4

Auraelia auraeliade at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 18:17:16 CDT 2003

I'd like to know who created this poll and the reason.  I never did
see it and there were only two votes.

The person who created this seems to operating under the incorrect
assumption (as I've seen throughout the text of some of the current
threads) that the moderators are picking and choosing which posts will
be allowed to post on this list.  It is presumed that they are the
ones responsible for the current problems on this list.

The list is not censored.  The problems are with Yahoo.  There have
been several people who have been trying to work with Yahoo to fix it,
but Yahoo has been very slow to assist, if they acknowledge the
problem at all.  I myself have many mailer-daimon messages from Yahoo
saying they have been unable to deliver.  I would not get these
messages if a moderator had pulled the message, because it would have
been delivered to somewhere.

If you have complaints against the posting problems on the list,
contact Yahoo.  Let's put the blame where is belongs.

Auraelia de Medici

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/LmiolB/TM