[Aerie] Re: [Artemisia] Miss me?

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Thu Oct 16 11:42:43 CDT 2003

Hi,

I'm randomly replying to everything this morning, trying to see if any of my
posts will make the list.

Welcome Back.

Gefjon

I didn't know you were gone. Welcome back. Sometimes we (collectively
speaking) all need to take a break for a while. Do you still have your
cute little Scottish Terrorist?
Yasmeena

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/LmiolB/TM