[Aerie] Re: [Artemisia] by request-

KarenO karen_ostrowski at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 17:42:43 CDT 2003

Morgan Wolf wrote:
  Just when I thought coming back to the SCA might be a good idea, I decide to check what's getting posted on here, and what do I see....

    Yes, it's been miserable  -- not all posts are going through, and the few that do seem to be whiners & nay-sayers.  However,  I recalled & found  a 4-question self test to challenge all future conversations:  1) is it the truth?  2) is it fair to all concerned?   3) will it build good will and better friendships?   4) will it be beneficial to all concerned?
 Self test is brought to you by the Rotary International.

 Caointiarn