[Artemisia] Regarding the new list

HL Isabeau de Sevigny badsquire at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 15:42:33 CDT 2003

OK!
*hug* *hug* *hug* *hug*
Thank you, Shauna!

I do not yet know if Kyle or I will be at either Collegium or Harvest Court. Recent months have been full of travel (I am only just returned from Caid for GWW VII) and the coming four months include long trips to Caid, An Tir and Atenvelt, in addition to several more local events. I just canceled my trip to Outlands for KWCS. Arriving Tuesday at midnight, getting no sleep for the next two days and leaving for KWCS Thursday evening just proved too much for this poor body to handle.

I'll shoot for Collegium, but I doubt I'll make Harvest Court. Real bummer, too. I love that event.

Well, hugs and thanks go to everybody who worked so very hard to fix Yahoo and then worked to create this new list. (But Yumi is the only one I'll bounce for, cause it's his list and he's had to deal with the accusations of Being Mean, in addition to his list being broken. OK, so I'll bounce for Gefjon (sp) too, same reason.)

8)
Isabeau

Jacquie Ziegler <shauna at bresnan.net> wrote:
Greetings!

> Isa-getting off her soap box now.
> 8)
> Great big kiss to Yumi-san for our new list! *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*
*bounce*

Hey! I told him about the possibility - gallowglass is the host
for artheralds, among other lists I am involved in - even though
my posts to the Aerie regarding gallowglass never went through,
I was able to post to Yumitori privately. So, spread the credit
around a little, please.

I'll take a hug, Isabeau - will you be at either Harvest Court
or Kingdom Collegium? :-)

Shauna
(tickled that the new home for the Aerie is being seen as a good thing!)