[Artemisia] looking for a scroll count

Dr. Helm-Clark no1home at onewest.net
Sat Oct 18 13:36:00 CDT 2003

A few months ago, I asked my apprentice (Lady Osondrea)
to tell me how many scrolls she's done over the years.
And she said she had no idea. But in my role as Osondra's
laurel and teacher, I really would like to know what
her rate of production has been. So if you are the owner
of an Osondrea scroll, please drop me a line at my home
email address (no1home -AT- onewest -DOT- net).  I know
that getting an exact number won't be possible, but at
least this would give me a ballpark estimate.

Remember to email me at home so we don't clog up our
nice new list.

Thanks in advance,
ttfn
Therasia