[Artemisia] Letters of Rec

raedwulf at favorites.com raedwulf at favorites.com
Sat Oct 18 17:05:37 CDT 2003

Sadly enough, some King's do ignore certain people and I think it's sad.  BUT a
King only rules for 6 months.  So, if the one King turns down your
recomendation, try again with the next King.  I personally know of several
letters that didn't make it through the first time that we got pushed through
with another.  So, your excuse is invalid.  Keep trying.

HL Megen