[Artemisia] Letters of Rec

Wayne Hamberg michaeltheloud at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 16:29:39 CDT 2003

> Sadly enough, some King's do ignore certain people and I think it's sad.  BUT a
> King only rules for 6 months.  So, if the one King turns down your recomendation, try
> again with the next King.  I personally know of several letters that didn't make it
> through the first time that we got pushed through with another.  So, your excuse is
> invalid.  Keep trying.

Not taking issue with somebody who has a single letter or two that isn't so recognized.  Regardless of the kingdom there are individuals that have recieved numerous letters that cross multiple reigns and this is the problem I'm pointing out.  A couple of letters and a couple of reigns is one thing but when letters are submitted over more than a dozen reigns that is something else.

Michael