[Artemisia] [Aerie] Interesting (garb) website...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Oct 19 10:51:22 CDT 2003

I found this when I was googling for Historic Enterprises (didn't have
it bookmarked on this computer).  It's not a site I'd ever seen before,
so I thought I'd pass it on....
http://www.german-hosiery-museum.de/start.htm
If you click on the "Hosiery and History" you get this interesting
"virtual tour."  I haven't examined it in detail, but what I saw looks
pretty good.  There's one "room" in there that comes up as an article on
men's tights and hose.
--maire

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/LmiolB/TM