[Artemisia] Morgan...James

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Sun Oct 19 21:16:07 CDT 2003

Niall,

The info you posted refers to steps to take for unresolved issues.  I don't
have any of those.  If I have offended anyone else out there with my
response to james, I apologize. Rest assured that you won't see anything
that could be considered a "personal attack" on james or anyone else posted
by me on the Aerie ever again, I promise.

Morgan Blaidd Du
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and
Baroness Rachel Ashton