[Artemisia] Something Practical Regarding Awards

Sue / KyneWynn kynewynn at iglide.net
Mon Oct 20 01:27:47 CDT 2003

Greetings,  I have followed with interest the postings on the Aerie,  and while I don't know if there is any connection between lack of recognition,  and dwindling membership numbers. . .  the discussion brought to mind an article I wrote for our newsletter several years ago,  about how each person can help to make sure other's are recognized for the good things they do in the Society.   The following is a link to the article,

http://artemisia.sca.org/articleRecommend.html

so for what it's worth happy reading, and in hopes something constructive may come of the current discussion,  I remain,
Yours In Service,
Lady KyneWynn the Kind
(Who has sometimes taken a sabbatical from the SCA, but always comes back because of the wonderful people, and the kindnesses, and chivalry I've experienced.)