[Artemisia] Letters of Rec

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Mon Oct 20 11:45:39 CDT 2003

Is it possible that the Crowns (plural) see a GOOD REASON not to
give the particular award!?!?!?  Not everyone who is recommended
is deemed deserving.  Maybe it is not that the candidate is being
ignored.  Maybe they have some work to do to be worthy of the
award.  Perhaps that "certain individual" only does work to impress
people, not because they really care.... or any number of other
things.

I am *sure* I just opened myself up for flaming, but I have to
imagine that this does occur.  I am also willing to accept the
results of this post, because I am really tired of whiny people
who do not do things for the right reasons and then complain about
not getting the notice they feel they deserve.  Recognition is
not *deserved* - just like you can't *demand* respect.

-Thea
(HL Theodora of Trebizond
Barony of Sentinels' Keep)