[Artemisia] Grand Junction SCA - Try number 15 or so, I lost count!

Oogie McGuire oogiem at desertweyr.com
Fri Oct 17 22:34:09 CDT 2003

OK I refuse to give up, FWIW I started trying to get this message
thru over 3 weeks ago! Thought I'd give the new list a try. I've been
hassling Yahoo but no response so far.

>This goes out to anyone who might be in, near, or know someone from
>Draco Mor Shire in Grand Junction Colorado.  PLEASE SPEAK UP, I beg
>you!!!

I am not in Grand Junction, we are about 75 miles away, and they are
our nearest group but I have not been able to find out much about
events or other activities held either there or in Montrose. However,
while I am not a fighter and also not a current member, if you want
to visit we are in Paonia. <G>

It seems that both Grand Junction and Montrose groups are not doing
much at the moment.

Some of that I can understand, I cannot attend most events if held in
the summer, farm work prevents it and the drive is quite long. But if
there are other North Fork folks please also speak up! <G>

Also let us know if there is anything going on in the winter, when
farm chores might allow a day away to play.
Oogie McGuire - oogiem at desertweyr.com
Weyr Associates - Multimedia and Web Authoring Services & Consulting
Desert Weyr - CMK Arabian horses and Black Welsh Mountain Sheep
http://www.desertweyr.com/
Paonia, CO USA