[Artemisia] A Breif reply to Morgan Wolf

james hayes WiseDragon at msn.com
Sun Oct 19 00:47:45 CDT 2003

Morgan

     Whenever things don't suit you , you attack other people, when people get tired of it and stand up to you , you run away. You try to make me your enemy when I was not the person who was "Against you" but if you insist on making personal attacks against me then you should come and talk to me in person!

  You represent many of the things that are wrong with the S.C.A. When you have a little power you try to "Lord it over everyone". When A friend calls you with a problem you ignore it. Then  when people are "Outraged at your actions" you accuse someone else.

          My Personal politics and what I do and say to my House Hold is my business not yours. If you have such an interest in a house hold why not try and form one of your own. As to "A Lordship" it is a title I never asked for and I feel now as I did then it was an award that was given instead of the awards that I would have felt were appropriate.

    You put me in for that award but now you regret it because I stood up to you when you were wrong! And if you care to air the circumstances of why you "Quit the S.C.A." yet again, then do so, I'm sure there are people here who know the truth!

As I have told you before if you must post "Be Polite!"
Don't attack people with shadows and lies and innuendo!

        My Apologies to the rest of the group, But I will not let a post of this nature go unanswered. It was and is Dishonorable to personally attack someone in hopes that they will run away and not deal with it.

        Thanks   James