[Artemisia] Letters of Rec

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Tue Oct 21 10:50:29 CDT 2003

Yes!!!  I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.  Part of the
responsibility that goes along with the letter of recommendation is
to **fully** explain the reasons you are writing it.  In other words,
help those to whom you are writing the letter *understand* the
person's motivation and that they are *not* just another suck-up.

I did not intend to imply that all those who assist the Crown do so
to suck up.  If that were true I guess I would be the biggest suck-up
of all.   *big grin*  But truthfully, I have personally had to take up
slack for those who voulnteer with no intention of following through,
and *those* are the people I was referring to.

HL Theodora

<DIV>> Now, don't you think you should explain that to the people who just got<BR>> those shiny new hats, and point out the appropriate way to Recognize his</DIV>
<DIV>> dedication? If YOU don't, who will?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>