[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 1, Issue 16

JRoss007 at aol.com JRoss007 at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 12:38:41 CDT 2003

In a message dated 10/20/03 1:50:48 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
ladywolf89 at yahoo.com writes:

> Morgan :) welcome back
>
> got scotch?  roflmao been wondering where you were
>
> Naima
>
> =====
> Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
> Shire of Bronzehelm

        Scotch? WHy in the world do you need that nasty rotgut and
firestarter?
  If'n you need a fire started just ask, I've got starter fluid and better
things that scotch.
  (And better things to drink as well,starting a batch of ruhbarb wine , good
nasty stuff, and working out the details for a batch of mead.Even better
stuff)
         And as for Morgan.... Well, as long as he brings his cute bride with
him, I suppose I could welcome him back.<G> Hi Morgan.<BEG>

   Lord Eoin Maclulich, (The Lord occasionaly known as Balthazaar)