[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 1, Issue 16

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Tue Oct 21 10:52:01 CDT 2003

Eoin,

I don't think you've ever met my wife, but either way, she does not participate in the SCA, has no desire to, does not like it, and will not be attending any events with me.

And no, that doesn't mean I'm "SCA-single" or "geographically single".

As for your thoroughly wrong opinion on Scotch, also known as Ambrosia, Nectar of the Gods, I can only pity you, and rejoice that it leaves more for me.

Morgan Blaidd Du
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and
Baroness Rachel Ashton