[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 1, Issue 16

JRoss007 at aol.com JRoss007 at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 12:58:33 CDT 2003

In a message dated 10/21/03 9:52:51 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
morganwolf at sofast.net writes:

> Eoin,
>
> I don't think you've ever met my wife, but either way, she does not
> participate in the SCA, has no desire to, does not like it, and will not be attending
> any events with me.

  Well, unless you have remarried in the last 3 years, I think I met her at
the last Crown Tourney that you hosted at GF. ( Stan Wyrm I think it's called.
Too many names.)

> And no, that doesn't mean I'm "SCA-single" or "geographically single".

   Thank the gods, it means all of our womenfolk are safe anyways.( ASuming
of course that you Lady objects to you bringing home strays.<BEG>

> As for your thoroughly wrong opinion on Scotch, also known as Ambrosia,
> Nectar of the Gods, I can only pity you, and rejoice that it leaves more for me.

  Ambrosia? No. Gasoline of the poor, yes.<G> (We will just have to continue
to agree to disagree abviously.)<G>

> Morgan Blaidd Du
> Protege and Ghillie to
> Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and