[Aerie] [Artemisia] Letters of Rec

Gefjon sgibson at edulog.com
Tue Oct 21 10:41:34 CDT 2003

Perhaps if a recommendation is submitted time and time
again, and ignored by multiple reigns, there is a
reason?  Maybe you should discuss the matter face to
face with the royalty you feel is ignoring you, and
find out their view of the situation.

Gefjon

--- Wayne Hamberg <michaeltheloud at yahoo.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
> Sadly enough, some King's do ignore certain people
and I think it's sad.  BUT a
> King only rules for 6 months.  So, if the one King
turns down your recomendation, try
> again with the next King.  I personally know of
several letters that didn't make it
> through the first time that we got pushed through
with another.  So, your excuse is
> invalid.  Keep trying.

Not taking issue with somebody who has a single letter
or two that isn't so recognized.  Regardless of the
kingdom there are individuals that have recieved
numerous letters that cross multiple reigns and this
is the problem I'm pointing out.  A couple of letters
and a couple of reigns is one thing but when letters
are submitted over more than a dozen reigns that is
something else.

Michael

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  ADVERTISEMENT

Terms of Service.