[Artemisia] Using the OP (was Re: Letters of Rec)

El Hermoso Dormido ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Tue Oct 21 10:53:31 CDT 2003

No, not at all - Any frustration evident in my previous post(s) probably
comes from the fact that I'd been trying to make a post of that nature to
the Aerie for over a month and having Yahoo bounce the messages
every single time.  Glad we're rid of them.

I actually read your post as being in my defense rather than as
an attack (oh, and by the way, thanks for that!).

Hopefully my situation in the 'real world' will settle down after
this week (I drive back to California for a few days again
tomorrow - the things I'll do for a Real Job(tm)...) and I'll have some time
to work on "OP II" - there is a mess of features that I'd like to add, though
more important that I get the current OP as up-to-date as I can to give me
a bit of metaphorical breathing space in which to experiment.