[Artemisia] Re: [Aerie] Re: To post or not to post, that is the Question.

CromAbuUtah at aol.com CromAbuUtah at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 06:04:30 CDT 2003

Dear Micheal,
 Well I have it on good athority that their majesties will file every, EVERY,
recamendation that they recieve.
 Then when they recieve 3 or more recamendations they will be very inclined
to adward that individual an award.
   I personaly am going to inendate them with rec.'s, & we shall see?!
 I suggest that you & yours do the same!!!!! Let;s see if you are indeed
right, or wrong about some of us being ignored!!!!
 Lady  Cate
Playing for 27 yrs. this January

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/LmiolB/TM