[Artemisia] Cote du Ciel Birthday Celebration!

raedwulf raedwulf at favorites.com
Tue Oct 21 14:57:06 CDT 2003

On December 6th our fair Shire will be celebrating our 16th year!  TRM's will be attending, and I hope many of you will be also!

Come and celebrate our fair Shire’s 16th birthday on December 6, 2003.   Tournaments, both heavy and rapier, will be fought to determine our new Shire Champions.  We will also be holding our Shire Arts and Sciences competition.  This year we would like to include a new Shire Champion… the Shire Boffer Champion.  (Our Children should be represented too!)  In the evening there will be a glorious feast during which our new Shire Bard will be chosen.  Reservations for feast will need to be made and paid for by November 23rd (there will be few open spots at troll but will go on a first come first serve basis).  Please make checks payable to the Shire of Cote du Ciel, SCA, Inc.

The site is dry.  Pets are not allowed inside the buildings, but are allowed on the grounds, so long as they remain on a leash and are picked up after.  Site opens at 10am and closes at 11pm.

Site fees:

$4 for adult members           $7 for adult non members

$2 for all children ages 6-16

Free for kids 5 and under

Feast fees:

$7 for adults

$4 for children 6-16

Free for kids 5 and under

The site is the Willard City Hall, 80 W. 50 S. in Willard.  Directions: take The Kings Highway (I-15) to Willard, Utah, about 50 miles north of Salt Lake City. Take exit 360 and head east (toward the mountains) approximately 0.9 miles to US 89 and turn right (south) toward the center of Willard. Go 1 mile south, and turn right on 50 South Street. The event site is the community center, 1/4 of a block and on your left.   Signs will be posted.

Event Stewards: Lord Gwilliam ap Mathias & Lady Gwenllian verch Ffrancis

435-225-2646  gwenllian182 at hotmail.com

(Please no calls after 9 pm!)

Feast Steward: Lady Meraud des Belles Feuilles

Please make feast reservations by November 23rd with Lady Megen de la Beche

(Cris Clough) 121 West 700 South, Brigham City, Utah 84302