[Artemisia] Good Greetings!

KarenO karen_ostrowski at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 17:18:57 CDT 2003

Hello, good folk of Artemisia.

I'm Rhonwen y Llysieuyddes, who's been away from the SCA for nigh on 13 years and decided to start playing again just under a year ago. <>I subscribed to the Aerie a few days ago, and am almost amused to see that the arguments now are exactly the same as the arguments 20 years ago.<>just wondering if I should stay on the Aerie, or is it =just= a gripefest?

Hello Rhonwen!
 You caught the discussion at a bad time  -- most people can't post because of a YAHOO problem YAHOO is unwilling to fix.  So you haven't been able to see  *ALL* the posts that some of us have had bounced  {MULTIPLE times!}  Now with the new server, things should be back to "normal"  with news from the different areas, and such.

    Welcome back!  hope to meet you soon!
 Caointiarn

Artemisia mailing list
Artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org