[Artemisia] Challenge Coins

Jeff Shultz jeffreyashultz at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 10:21:58 CDT 2003

 In Calontir the Huscarls, an archery/fighting award which carries a GOA, usually have Huscarl coins that they give out when someone challenges them and wins or when someone impresses them. I am a Fyrdman, the AoA version of the Huscarl award so to speak, and have the right to give out coins. My question is are there people in this, my new Wonderful Kingdom of Artemisia, who do such things? Also, I would like to learn how to make my own metal coins(mine are simple clay that I stamped with my main charge and baked). Is there anyone who knows how to mint their own?

Alexius