[Artemisia] Challenge Coins

archergodwin at cableone.net archergodwin at cableone.net
Wed Oct 22 15:31:13 CDT 2003

Alexis,

I think if you want to hand out personal coins, that is a cool idea. If anybody else wants to have coins minted to do the same, that would be their yak.

One way, would be carve the coin in soapstone and cast it in pewter yourself.

The other way, would be to use who we have had make a bunch of stuff for us in Kingdom here. The guy does a really nice job and his shop is here in Boise. - Treasure Cast is the name. Would be more expensive for sure, but...

Godwin

To the rest of the list, didn't we (Artemisia) come up with a "coin of the realm" a while back, or was that just somebody's generic coin that was being used. I think this was at Uprising a year or so ago.