[Artemisia] Awards and Recognitions

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Oct 22 20:33:47 CDT 2003

Greetings!

Having read another of Michael the Loud's writings, I am struck by one
particular sentence.
He wrote: {cut and paste of quoted material}

"When awards are given out to individuals who may be the live-in-companion
of a popular peer that hasn't done the work to deserve such recognition or
denied to others because of the household they are in, feeling do get hurt."

I have never, in my years in this Kingdom and as a Peer, seen ANYONE get
awards or recognitions solely because they were a 'live-in-companion'. This
is, in my
opinion, a statement that does not deserve further
comment.

As of now, I will no longer be reading any of Michael
the Loud/Wayne Hamberg's missives. He has clearly taken this much to far and
I can only reply with silence while I attempt to do my own good works in my
own fashion.

And, Dutch, want to go halves on a whole bunch of washers and spray paint? I
sense a Pelican Prize Tourney coming on and I want to be extra-prepared.

Mistress Shauna of Carrick Point
Pelican and Artemisian and Proud of Both